Haldi, which is better known as Turmeric is a rhizome, which is used by all. It is an important condiment in cooking, but due to a reason. Apart from imparting myriad flavors in the dishes, it also has certain medicinal qualities. You must know that the haldi mala is also used in religious activities by Hindus. It is a prayer accessory, which many people use for meditation and spiritual rituals.
The Haldi Mala is associated with the planet Jupiter. Jupiter is one of the large planets in the solar system, which hugely impacts lives. It is also called Guru, and symbolizes knowledge, prosperity, and spiritual growth. If you wear the mala, you will surely get the positive energies of the planet, Jupiter. If the planet is located in the wrong house, in one’s birth chart, then wearing the mala may help in countering the negativity. It also restores harmony and balance in one’s life. According to Hindu traditions, the mantras for Goddess Baglamukhi are also chanted while counting the haldi beads.
Dos and Don’ts Of Wearing The Haldi Mala
The turmeric rosary, which is another name for the mala can be used to get all the positive energies of the planet. The mala mainly consists of 108 haldi beads, along with a Guru or Bindu Bead. 108, is a number that is itself associated with spiritual benefits. So, it makes the mala all the more powerful.
According to Ayurveda, haldi is one of the most purifying herbs. It is naturally associated with wellbeing of an individual wearing it. If you want to maintain the power and positive qualities of the mala, you have to follow a few things.
- Wear the mala at all times, after you have got it consecrated. You must not treat it as a piece of jewelry. However, you should avoid wearing it, while drinking alcohol or consuming meats.
- You must keep it clean, as it absorbs all the negativity from the surroundings to keep to in good health. A soft dry cloth can be used to cover it.
- You should not immerse the mala completely in water, as it may damage the beads.
- You should store the haldi mala in a box when it is not in use.
- To get the maximum benefits from the mala, you must hold the same between your thumb and middle finger. The mala should touch the ring finger, as well.
- Recite the mantras with a complete breathing cycle, over each bead and then move on to the next.
If you practice meditation, while keeping the above in mind, you will get all the positive benefits of the mala.
Significance of Wearing The Haldi Mala
- The Haldi mala protects the wearer from malevolent forces. It is an important tool in divine rituals and spiritual ceremonies. It also prevents psychic attacks from unknown sources. One can guard against the intrusion of evil spirits, by wearing this mala at all times.
- You can deepen your spiritual practice, through the use of the mala.
- The mala is believed to have the ability to remove obstacles from your path.
- Haldi is an anti-inflammatory herb. You can use it for good health and wellness. It is very good for the skin, and imparts a healthy glow.
- It is an immunity booster and helps in fighting off various illnesses. It fights infections with full power.
- The mala is associated with the planet Jupiter. You can wear the mala to harness all the positive energies of the planet.
- If the Jupiter planet is placed in an inauspicious position, wearing the mala can help to counteract the forces.
- You can attain victory over your enemies, by regularly wearing the mala.
- If you are stuck with litigation cases, you can wear the mala to get a proper resolution in your favor.
- If you suffer from stress and anxiety, you can wear the mala.
- It also generates good thinking and protects the mind from depression.
- You can also use the mala, while worshipping Lord Ganesha.
- You can wear the mala, while participating in spiritual and religious ceremonies, as well.
If you want to harness the power of haldi, you can buy an authentic haldi mala from Holistic Kart. They sell authentic mala, at a time when the market is filled with fakes. You can check its authenticity, by putting a few drops of Hydrochloric acid on the beads. If the bead starts breaking down, then it is fake. The water test is also a good way to judge the Haldi bead’s authenticity. Drop it in water, and if the color fades away, it is supposedly fake.
You can buy from the website holisckart.com to get the real Haldi rosary bead for spiritual gain. They source the same from the best manufacturers, who make the beads in-house. Stay away from fake ones, as you will not get all the spiritual benefits from them. You can order the mala online from the best today. Go for the mala to enhance the quality of your life. Moreover, you can remain calm in all situations, on wearing the same.